Canada Sri Lanka Golf Association Presents:
Sri Lankan Schools Indoor Golf League
- Each team has 2 weeks to play their 2 rounds of 18 holes
- Do not have to play with opposing team or teammate
- Qualifying Format: Stroke Play
- Team Handicap will be established after week 2
• Handicap will be established after first two rounds. They will continue to
be adjusted every 2 rounds throughout the season. Once your team establishes a handicap
after 6 rounds it will remain throughout the rest of the rounds.
• Handicaps are based on league rounds only.
- Tournament Format: Match play
- 90 minutes to 2 hours to play your 18 holes
- Substitutes are allowed (handicap for subs will be zero)
- Players can play as far as 3 rounds ahead.
Example: Kevin needs to go out of town and will not have access to the Simulator for 3 weeks. He could play those rounds before he leaves to stay current. He CAN NOT make the rounds up after those rounds are closed.
- Group of 2 (One Team): 2 Hours to complete 18-hole round.
- Group of 4 (Two Teams): 3-3.5 hours to complete an18-hole round.
- Any holes not finished in that time will be given a triple bogey.
- Score Reporting, you are required to take a picture of your final scorecard for that week and text it to Anil @ (416) 473-3015.
- No Mulligan’s will be permitted at any time, however, if the system has an error, please
report to the staff member and they will set a mulligan for you.
- League fee must be paid prior to the start of the league to hold your spot!
- Weekly League Fees are paid prior to commencement of the round.
- League fees will only apply to tournament rounds and not for practice.
- Each team must sign up online for their weekly League Play spot, to ensure the use of a bay for League Play.
- 8′ Gimmies on all putts
- Auto 2 Putts
- Different 18 holes will be played every week
- No mulligans
- Any shot that does not register or a “glitch” will be replayed with no penalty
All players must wash their balls and clubs prior to each round. Any dirt on either will transfer to
the screen. If you do not have a clean ball, we will have some for you to use. No Sharpie marks
on any balls.
Call (416-473-3015) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about our current league and sign up!!